2/12/08

Picnik.com

Picnik.com is a really good website for adjusting your photos with cool effects and has lot of different type of things you can do. When you use Picnik.com you can change certain things on your photo. You can change the size of your photo, or the color of your picture. You can get rid of red eyes, or make it more eye catching.




With Picnik.com I was impressed with all the free things you were able to do to change your picture. I was able to change the coloring or how much exposure I wanted on it. I was able to cut off what I didn't want and keep what I liked. The thing I liked most was how I was the one controlling what I wanted changed and how much I wanted it to change.




Picnik.com is useful the way it is right now but should try adding more things to it. To improve Picnik.com they should try more special effects without the premium. The other thing they can improve on is the text. There should be more exhilarating and exotic types of text.




Picnik.com gives us free photo editing items unlike other photo editors; who make you pay for what Picnik.com can give you for free. Picnik.com does make you pay somewhere around $24.95 but other photo editors like:






Adobe Photoshop is the most used and most professional photo editor.




To me Picnik.com seems really cool but people like hearing more then one person talking about something so here is another Picnik Review by Jake Dahn.


This is my photo that I changed on Picnik.com. I changed this picture in many different ways that I could think of. I cut off the pieces that I didn't need and changed the shape into a circle. To me I have passion for basketball, so I decided to put in some text to show how I felt and my passion I have for it. With Picnik, it was easy for me to express myself to you readers.

My overall view of Picnik.com would be pretty good. To me I liked how I was in-control the whole time with MY picture but with THEIR product.

2 comments:

Princess said...

Asian- this basketball is tight! i love it everything that u said in it is cool! and i like how u explained how u changed it. U did a good job Kanee. -Carissa... but u would say Princess :)

Princess said...

Asian this basketball pic is tight! i love it..it says everything about basketball. I like how you described how you changed the picture u did a good job Kanee -Carissa..or u would say Princess :)